Thursday 7 November 2013

Welcome to the blogosphere...

Today's the day!

Official blog launch day! Although I wish I was outside taking advantage of this gorgeous Brisbane weather, there is still plenty to look forward to (once 5pm rolls around).

I will be posting live tonight from Moda Creative's Summer Rooftop Party at Limes Hotel on Instagram @offbeatimaging - follow us for the inside scoop on what's hot this summer!

Catch a sneak peak of swimwear, apparel and accessories fresh off the catwalk and on while you're on Instagram, check out how you can enter into the draw to win a set of bows by Brisbane local artisan Lavender Latte or a set of earrings by Sweet as Candy Vintage

I'm also in the process of deciding which collaboration to feature for our first image blog! So many to choose from! It's been a crazy few months preparing, rebranding, marketing, designing and collaborating.

I can't thank everyone enough for their support that have worked with me so far to reach this goal. My previous photography business (in operation since 2007) desperately needed a makeover, so I can't be happier with the results so far for this new enterprise (which will someday become internationally based). I'm really excited to share some of my latest projects with you! 

Keep a weather eye on the horizon, folks.  You won't want to miss it.

Xx E


No comments:

Post a Comment