Wednesday 6 November 2013

Friday, I'm in love...

Hi-diddly-ho neighbourinos, 

Maybe it's just the fresh mango juice flooding my bloodstream (I love living in Queensland), but I'm more than a bit excited about this weekend. Two photo shoots scheduled with a mix of people I have and have not worked with before, plus events and catching up with my favorites in between!

Right now though, I'm super excited to be attending Moda Creative's Rooftop Summer Party tomorrow night! I'll be there to check out the latest and greatest swim swear in time for the warmer months (not that Brisbane has been forthcoming with friendly summer heat lately, but there's still time!) and hoping to get my networking on with my brand spanking new business cards (which look AWESOME thanks to my STAR graphic designer, Maryanne Jauch).

So, I'm of the opinion that anyone who is interested in a) fashion b) babes in bikinis c) checking out Limes Hotel's swanky new fit-out, should come and find me for a beverage and maybe even a boogie (we'll see how the night goes). Either way you'll probably walk out with one of my business cards. It's just going to happen.

Tickets can be purchased here! Check out the Facebook event page to find out how you can get discounted entry, too.

While I'm all excited about the weekend as well, just a quick note that if you haven't entered already, jump on over to instagram and follow @offbeatimaging and then follow the simple steps to go into the draw to win some gorgeous hair bows by Lavender Latte as part of our pre-launch giveaway!

Official blog launch is also to be announced shortly, along with a special giveaway for our Facebook fans.

It's almost Friday, hang in there.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment