Wednesday 13 November 2013

The hype begins...

It's one week out from heading down to Melbourne and I could not be more excited to escape the stress of my office.

So much so, that tonight when I got home, after calling my girlfriend Anna to get a run down of our itinerary (yes, she's that amazingly organised), one hour and one super styling session later, I'm pretty much packed. 

Well okay, not physically packed but the styling was done (complete with the assistance of my Dad's rolley rack which I borrowed temporarily to get an idea of textures and cohesion of the styling in general).

The looks I've created for this trip roam between clean cut (think monochrome) and edgy (think prints, chains and leather).

Some of the brands I've chosen to bring along for this adventure include Sass & Bide, Cameo, Maurie & Eve, Tsubi, Colette, Sportsgirl, Senso and an assortment of department store/boutique finds.

I will be bringing my beloved Canon 400D down with me, as it has been hiding in the shadows since the 5D Mark II came into my life at the beginning of this year, to capture all the cool and quirky places we are taken to.

Keep an eye on Instagram too, for daily flatlays of outfits! Here's a teaser:



Xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment